"I decided that I was a feminist. This seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, [women’s expression is] seen as too strong, too aggressive, anti-men, unattractive."
tango5150 asked these questions:
1. What do you daydream about?
Depends how I’m feeling!
2. When was the last time you truly laughed out loud?
Yesterday, my niece is a funny baby girl
3. Do you have a reoccurring dream and what is it?
I have a few, a story for a different time,
4. If you could have one mutant/fairy/ super ability what would it be?
I would do anything to be a fairy
5. What’s your favourite scent?
I don’t really know, I love the smell of freshly baked bread. Mmmmmm
6. What’s your favourite quote?
"The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - that you’d thought special, particular to you. And here it is, set down by someone else, a person you’ve never met, maybe even someone long dead. And it’s as if a hand has come out, and taken yours."- Hector, The History Boys
7. A random person breaks into your house, what do you do?
I probably wouldn’t react well….
8. If you were a car what would you be? And why?
An Impala, for the obvious reason….
9. Where do you want to be right now?
Right where I am, I’m pretty happy right now :)
10. What hurts right now?
My wrist, it always hurts :’)
Here are my questions:
1.Anywhere you want to travel to?
2. Where do you want to be in ten years?
3. What are you passionate about?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. What’s your favourite film?
6. When was the last time you got drunk?
7. Is a Jaffacake a cake or a biscuit?
8. What makes you sad?
9. Are you addicted to any TV shows?
10. Do you play any video games?
11. Do you believe in ghosts/ spirits?
Rule #1: Always post the rules
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them in the post
By katesaysyowzah I was asked:
1. How did your day start?
By getting ready for work, sad face
2. How do you feel right now?
3.What kind of music are you into?
Classic rock mostly! 80’s music. Fleetwood Mac makes my world go round.
4. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump
5. Do you cry easily
Depends what day it is, sometimes yes, sometimes I’m a heartless bitch
6. In general what do you think about art?
I love art, I think it’s a beautiful way for someone to express themself
7. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?
I think people are whatever they make themselves and nobody is made from the same mold
8. If you could learn one random skill what would you learn?
I want to be able to play an instrument, like sooo bad
9. What’s your favourite part about today so far?
I found one magnum left in the freezer. (Not been a really exciting day)
10. What are some things that scare you?
Spiders, The dark (or what may be in it). The future…
11. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
My mumma when she was younger, I think we would have been friends.
TO BE CONTINUED….
She didn’t mean James Potter.
She meant Severus Snape.
(first quote: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter Two: A Peck of Owls; second quote: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter Thirty-Three: The Prince’s Tale)
ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ
ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ
ʷʰʸ jeans with fake pockets ʷʰʸ
me and my bff pretending to care about your bullshit
my actual vocabulary in real life consists mostly of
- (weird noises)
- what the hell
- i’m going to kill you
- fuck you